Wednesday 13 April 2011

Multiple point part 3

In these final two images I am just refining my effort at composition by using interlocking triangles and turning some of the shells so that they are not all the same way up and therefore more natural looking.



 I think that the final image is quite nicely composed, there is a sense of order to the picture but it is harmonious and natural looking. I am afraid it does not come up to the standard of Bob Carlos, maybe next time.

  The above image shows the series of interlocking triangles that I based my composition on, once I noticed the first couple beginning to form. Although it is based on triangles the final composition has a sweeping circular form as shown below.


    Your eye will follow from shell to shell in the above pattern, thereby keeping your eye moving and you interested so you look at the image for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment